Suffering with severe bone pain, fatigue causing mild swelling, difficulty in walking, enervation, sleepiness. Suggestive treatment?

Hello, I am a 38yr old African American Female with symptoms of Severe Bone Pain with Fatigue . I started having pain in my bones around November or December. The pain was not as severe as they have been over the last month. I find it difficult to walk alot and sometimes I have mild swelling. (Bone pain is in my legs, hips and pelvic bones). I have recently started sleeping alot and not having any energy. Could you please advise. I forgot to note, in October, I saw a Nephrologist for problems with my left kidney . The findings were: A mass too small to Characterize. I have also had decreased uriniation.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012