Suffering with severe acne, scars, unpleasant skin, symptoms recurring on stopping medicines. What should be done?

I am suffering from bad acne for the last 12-14 years. I have acne all over my face and back with acne scars and a n unpleasant skin. I have tried treatments by 3 very good dermatologists in Delhi for around 1-1 n half years with each one of them, homeopathic treatment, ayurvedic , tried allovera, safi, amway, everything. My acne is fine when i am on medicines but comes back as soon as i leave them. Right now its spread all over my face and back with scars and it looks ugly. They are not very big, but small and many. I am currently using only fash face wash and not doing anything else. I realise now its not a problem on the face, but i guess with the blood or hormones. I am 22 years of age, female and have normal periods. Acne demoralises me and brings my morale down. please advice what should I do
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012