Suffering with seizure disorder. MRI, ECG normal, taking levipil. Can I consume alcohol?

Hi, i am rahul. My age is 25 years. I am suffering from seizure disorder. My MRI and EEG reports are normal. Right now my doctor told me to take one levipil 500 in morning and 2 in the night. I am an alcoholic. I am trying to overcome this problem. Please advice me Something so that i can take small amount of alcohol because it is quite difficult for me to immediately stoping the alcohol consumption. Thank You
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012