Suffering with seborrheic dermatitis, severe acne, white heads. No improvement with various treatments. Effective measures?

Hi Mr Prasad i suffer from Seborrheic Dermatitis , from nearly 6-7 years , my facial , back skin is very oily and i get lot pf pimples filled with puss. i get white heads all over the body , i also have backne , i have read a lot lot about this but couldn t fine a but I couldn t find ant solution to reduce my oil glands .. I have been on antibiotics like doxol LB and clindamycin for external application . my diet is normal and around 3 lt of water everyday . I have visited many doctor and I have been told that this a hormonal problems and has no solution except for taking few preventive measures i have also tried alternative medications like natural therapies but nothing helped Please advise me some measure for which I can reduce the oil production and can reduce pimples in face and back
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012