Suffering with schizophrenia, hears various sounds. Remedial resumes?

Dear Doctor, I am, 80, from Kolkata, India . My son Sukanchan Palit, 44, is an Assi. Professor in one of the lading university at Dheradun. He was suffering from Schizophrenia since 1993. He has long history treatment. Now he suffers from Sound Hearing which kills him. Some time intolerable. He consults his doctor over phone at Kolkata. I was wondering if you can examine him and provide remedial resumes.Is it possible consult you on Sunday evening.It is his holiday. His no is 0000.His email Id is YYYY@YYYY I look forward for your kind advice.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012