Suffering with sacralization, physio and stretching exercises. When will I be okay?

Hello Doctor, I am suffering with sacralization L5/S1. I am in 30 s (female) and techi . I got this beacuse of long hour sitting. Its been 3 to 4 months. I never had any back ache problem in my life before. I have been going to Physio and stretching exercises. But still pain is there. Some time my hips and sides of my legs I get tingling and burning sensation. I am taking ultracet (2 times a day) and pegablin ( onece a day) . If I do not take these medicines I can not even sleep. I am kinda frustrated. How long it will take for me to become pain free. tell me what precausions i should take. Please help me...
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013