Suffering with rickets, have a curvature in legs post operation causing pain. What can be done?

i have ricketts i had my right leg operated on when i was about 14 i am now 39 you can see the bone on the out side of my legs and my legs have bowed outwards again my doctor said they wont opperate as they will have to break the bone in 4 different places and pin it and i will have alot of trouble after opperation im just wondering if there are any other operations or solutions i can get as they do cause me pain
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012