Suffering with rheumatoid arthritis, graves, have involuntary movements and spasms. Signs of encephalopathy?

Hello, Thank you for your time. My question is I have rheumatoid arthritis since the birth of my first child in my mid 20 s. Things seem to have gone in and out of remission. However, I struggled with extreme hair loss , fatigue , blurry vision , low iron then the scary part, early this year I would while having a nap, my bent arm ( elbow ) would fling into the air on it s own. Late last year I was getting muscle spasms intermittently. Since then, I have been diagnosed with graves. had 2 nodules out the the many, biopsied. My concern though is are these involuntary movements and spasms related to my thyroid? I went on neomercazole, doctor later upped the dose, I got extremely fatigued arms and legs and during sleep i would wake from violent neck movements that would wake me with a sore neck . Did an MRI, neuro believes no MS waiting on nerve test and blood work for some antibodies I am not sure of. Sorry, I know this is long. I am worried about encephalopathy? can it be ruled out on MRI or blood work? thanks from down under
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012