Suffering with restless leg syndrome, unpleasant sensation in legs on resting or lying down. Suggestions?

Hello sir, I am suffering from restless leg syndrome . I had this problem four years ago for around 3 months, i had counsulted doctor and with some medication and continued excersize it was recured. Now after four years i am again suffering from it from last two months. Whenever i am resting or lying down it starts unpleasent sensation in my legs and i just want to move around or stertch my legs which gives comfort for sometime. Its affecting my health. Please suggest. Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012