Suffering with restless leg syndrome, has continued dizziness post a fall. Any home remedies?

My husband has restless leg syndrome . At 6am on Thursday, Jan. 24 th, he fell out of bed, hitting his head on a nearby piece of furniture. I cleaned and dressed his cut wit warm water and Sterri Strips. He went back to sleep. When he awoke, I took him to urgent care. The doctor said that the wound looked closed. He gave him the usual blance tests, which he passed. On Saturday evening he had some dizziness and he continued to have some dizziness occasionally. I plan to take him back tomorrow to see the doctor. Is there anything else that I should do sooner?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013