Suffering with renal carcinoma, low appetite, back pain, advised spasmoproxyvon, Pan D tablet and Digin. Any other medicine?

Hi My father in law is a renal carcinoma patient. and they have suggested Votrient (800mg). He was ok with that drug but for the past three days he is complaining that he is having a very bad back pain . when we called the doctor they asked him to take spasmoproxyvon , Pan D tablet and Digin. Please do let me know if any other medicine can help him from the pain since his food intake has also reduced
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012