Suffering with regular bouts of diarrhea post hemicolectomy. Will bile acid sequestrant help ?

In february 2012 i was diagnosed with a large abcess in my lower adb , centred around a ruptured appendix. Once in surgery the surgeon found my small bowel had perforated and the damage involved my appendix and first part of my colon . I had a right hemicolectomy , including removal of the ileocecal valve . Now nearly twelve moths on i am still suffering from almost daily bouts of diarrhoea . It sems to be triggered by fatty food , but sometimes this is not the case. Would taking a bile acid sequestrant help ? Many thanks Lisa JP
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013