Suffering with pylori h, severe heart burn, difficulty in weight gain. Gastroscopy showed duodenal ulcer. Diet advice?

Hi my name is Victor i being sick for almost 3 years now without knowing that was suffering from pylori h ,its started with heart burn and ulcer for a long time ,i am very flexible atletics individuals who like to workout three to four times per week, i started by loosing weight but i could nt understand why cause i used to eat a lot without gaining weight ,my heart burn was very severe i could nt control it next thing i had stomach pain after i have eaten food,i went to see my Doctor he test me and found out that i have this bacteria in my tummy pylori h he put me on a treatment for first three weeks i was fine i tool the antibiotics and altosec 20 for three months after that my tummy could nt get better ,he refered me to Gastroscope the result was i have deundual ulcer my problem is i am battling with weight loos i am loosing it so easy ,can you please help what type of food supplement should i take ,my Doctor stop from eating wheat food .regards
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012