Suffering with psoriatic arthritis, patch of psoriasis on ankle, staph on leg. Nasal swab showed entrobacteria. Remedy?

I am a 38 y.o. female with Psoriatic Athritis. I have a patch of severe psoriasis on my ankle that has been taking a long time to heal and a staph infection in my leg higher up; cultures came back postive for Staph on the ankle. Finally, Dr. took swab of my nose last week along with the ankle. The ankle was negative finally, but the nose was positive for Entrobacteria. I am a very clean person, shower daily, clean home, etc. How did I get this condition and what do I need to do to treat it?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013