Suffering with psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis spondylosis, Rieter's syndrome, mood swings. What treatment should be taken?

Hi, my Husband has Psoratic arthritis - Ancoloyd spondylosis and also Rieters syndrome . Hubby is telling me that Rieters syndrome came from birds which i know that is not true. Hubby also has fits of rage which is not normal and his Dad had mental illness hubby is a mess, so can you help me figure out what the real problem is? I don t have a credit card !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would really like some answers. Is there any other way we can do this ?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012