Suffering with psoriasis, have lesions without itching that are spreading. Taking homeo medicines. Is it effective?

hi, i am suffering from psoriasis . my age is 42 years, female divorcee, with 4 children aged 19-12year. from past 2 years i have notices lesions without any itching. But after a few suggestions from friends i have started homeopathy treatment from past 6 months. But i have noticed that i have started itching and new lesions noticed all over my body. these have been spreading and i feel really depressed noticing that my condition is not improving. Please suggest if homeo is really effective medicine and why i m not able to improve .......
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013