Suffering with prostatis, have perineum swelling that pains on touching, gets hard on erection. What is the problem and its cure?

Hi doctor, i am a 29 year male. I found my perineum swelling in this two weeks .I can fell the pain by just touching the spot which is just above my anus . I have prostatitis for 2 years and suffer from the weak and hesitate of urination . My peineum also becomes hard when i erect and this never happen before, just wondering whats the problem and any advice will be very much appretiated,thanks dotor.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012