Suffering with prostate cancer, spread through bone, remote chances of cure. Better treatment in India?

Dear sir. My father is suffering from prostate cancer . The cancer cell is spreed through bone. Our doctor say that there is no possibility to cure him.Doctor give him hormone therapy .We have done all necessary test like prostate biopsy , CT scan of whole abdomen, CT scan of chest, bone scan. If you could kindly inform me, is there any better treatment in India? Mesbah-ul-alam Assistant Director Department of Environment Dhaka Bangladesh E-mail: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012