Suffering with pressure urticaria, avoid preserved food, wear loose clothes. Is this curable?

My son is 23 yr old and suffering from pressure urticaria since February 2012. he was advised to take livocitrazine. but due to drowsiness he is unable to continue. he himself is a 3rd yr medical student and he decided to restrict his food quality. he is not taking any preserved or outside food. the severity of disease has decreased by restricting food and wearing loose cloths. His Ige counts has decreased from 800 (in June 2012) to 400 (in November 2012). Now my question is, Is Pressure urticaria is curable or he will have to continue like this throught his life?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012