Suffering with premature ejaculation. Can I consult a dermatologist for this?

hi sir, i m naveed, 34 male from pakistan. i m married 5 years ago. have 3 kids. have no diabeties, heart prob etc. i m suffering from pre ejeculation. here in our province(peshawar), we have great doctors, but there is no one who is specialized in sex disease. however all skin specialists also write to be sex specialists. IS IT ACCEPTIBLE IN HEALTH FIELD. SHOULD I CONSULT THE SAME DERMATOLOGIST for my problem. thanks
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
Rheumatologist 's  Response
this has nothing to do with ur skin prob. just dont be concious while u r doing sex. if u want to consult, may consult a urologist who will explain u some exercise. need not to worry.....