Suffering with pinched nerve in neck causing shoulder pain. No relief with physiotherapy. Any suggestions?

i AM SUFFERING A PINCHED NERVE IN MY NECK WHICH RESULTED IN PAIN ACROSS MY LEFT SHOULDER THIS CONDITION HAS EXISTED FOR ABOUT 6 WEEKS NOW AND IS AGREVATED BY DRIVNG MY CAR, I HAVE HAD WEEKLY MASSAGE BY BOTH MASUERS AND PHYSIOTHERAPISTS BUT WITH NO REAL IMPROVEMENT I COULD NO LONGER AFFORD TO CONTINUE THE TREATMENT. THE CONDITION HAS CHANGE SLIGHTLY FOR THE BETTER IN THAT IT NOW PAINS BEHIND THE SCAPULAR AND MAY BE MOVING DOWN TO JUST ABOVE THE ELBOW . ANY SUGGESTIONS?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013