Suffering with pilondial sinus, recurring hardness and oozing from buttock area. Will homeopathy help?

Hi Doctor, I am suffering from Pilonidial sinus for past few months. Earlier 4 months back the pus near buttock get drained automatically after pressing. But now after 4 months I am again seeing the area and hard and small pus is coming back again. I consulted allopathy doctor and he suggested for a surgery. After reading a lot about pilonidal sinus , I came to know that even after surgery it can come back. Should i got for homopathey treatment. the pus has already formed so can homopath doctor can treat me at this stage. also how long it will take for complete cure. Please help me thanks Praveen
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013