Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Suffering with piles, fissures, recurrence after operation. Will laser treatment give permanent relief?

hello,i m suffering from piles and fissher from past 2 yrs ...i also get operated once bt after 6-7 month it started paining again and also again a small portion of skin came out .now again i am facing the same problem.i want to ask that is there any way to get relief from it permanently or i have to get operated again??plz suggest me and also i have heard about the laser treatment ,is it good??should i go for that??thank you
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  168
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Connettobani,
Thanks for query.
First get it confirmed that weather you are having bleeding piles or fissure in ano or both.
Both have different surgeries.
It is not clear from your history that for what problem you were operated.
Consult surgeon,get examined and made correct diagnosis.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 20 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor