Suffering with phimosis, difficulty in penetration during sex. What treatment is advisable?

Hi, I am 25 and Married 5 months back. I have recently noticed my that my Penis is abnormal in the sense the Opening of Penis Head is very small, which made me realize I am suffering from Phimosis . While surfing through net and looking through various suggestions, I am getting confused, whether Phimosis requires to be cured and if it does, what is better, Circumcision or Preputioplasty? While making love, the only problem I encounter is while entering the Penis, which is very uncomfortable and I have to use some lubricant/oil for getting it in comfortably. Please suggest me what should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012