Suffering with pelvic congestion syndrome and May thurners syndrome, nutcracker's syndrome. What treatment should be taken?

I have pelvic congestion syndrome and May Thurners syndrome. The doctors now think this is also affiliated with a disease called Nutcracker syndrome but they know very little about it and have told me to do my own research. Where do I go and what can I do for this? I also have very little health insurance that is maxed out since it has taken may years of searching to find why I have been in pain for the past 20+ years. Thank you Jenn YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  36 Awaiting Answer