Suffering with partial hernia, have a pulling sensation in penis, no discomfort. Cause?

I feel a pulling sensation in my penis, at times,like I have an erection BUT no erection. No pain, no discomfort urinating.I saw my doctor yesterday for another condition I got 10 days ago, Bells Palsy .Anyway-he felt around my scotum area,took urine sample (normal). He didn t notice anything wrong. I do have a partial hernia in my goin area and wondering if that might produce such vague symptoms. I m 62 and worry about prostate , colon cancer, etc. Pressure I mentioned usually disappears aftermoving my bowels. Thanks for any information, MARK YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013