Suffering with paraplegia, had lightheadedness, profuse sweating during flying a glider, eased with rush of cold air. What could be the cause?

I tried flying a glider this past weekend. We were gliding at 2500-3000 feet . I started to feel a bit light headed and noticed back sweats. By opening the vent and getting a rush of cold air on my hand I was able to direct that air on my face which seemed to help. I want to do more gliding but not until I find out why this occurred. ideas? ps- I am a T8-10 Paraplegic
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012