Suffering with osteoarthritis of knee, have pain while standing and walking, popping, tried exercises. Can I opt for HYALGAN?

hello..i am suffering from osteoarthritis of knee and have pain while standing and walking ..there is a poping and cracking sound which has developed since 1.5 yrs..i have tried exercise like quadriceps, stretching etc..but still not healed..i have read reg.. HYALGAN ..the replacement gel injected three times or 5 times as required which replaces slyvonial fluid between how is that treatment and can i opt same..
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012