Suffering with occular HSV-1, split cornea, no relief with anti-viral or inflammatory medicines. Information about Gundersen Flap?

id like to know about Gundersen Flap, Im waiting on this surgery because I have occular HSV-1 , a split cornea and my eye has been resistant to all treatment and anti viral/inflammatory medication now for 3 yrs. A corneal transplant is supposedly an instant failure because of the virus, Im scared and not sure what i should do or why my eye is such a pain. I really need an ophthalmologist who is a super smarty who can help me with my painful eye.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013