Suffering with nose allergy, kindly help me

Ezicas AZ and l montus are prescribed by doctor for Allergy . How to find out reason, which is causing the allergy.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Oct 2010
Hello.Welcome.To find out the exact cause for allergy you will have to undergo allergy screening tests.In this test various commonly known food,inhalants and drug allergens are found out.Good luck.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Many a time it is difficult to find out allergen producing allergy.
Go for trial and error and find out the allergen.
If you have doubt about on any thing causes allergy then omit using or eating and observed the effect,if you find that by omitting some item you do not get allergy then give it permanently.
Go for stool test for worm infestation,
There is skin tests are done to detect allergy but they are costly tests and result and efficacy is doubtful.
Ok and bye.
ENT Specialist Dr. Sreenivas's  Response
finding the exact allergen for your allergies is quite a difficult job,
first of all you might have to start off assesing what aggravates your allergy in a time, place situation based manner, then to avoid the allergen and go through similar situations.
else you can contact an allergy specialist for allergen specific tests and for a course of immunotherapeutic agent.
if l montus are providing relief then to continue with it.

in my better suggestion is go for yogaasana in pranayama