Suffering with nightfall, low sexual power, premature ejaculation, weakness, mood swings after masturbation. How can I overcome this?

my email id is YYYY@YYYY , and i am 18 year old, i am suffering from nightfall , and i have sexual weakness,when i watch any sexy video, i get some drops of sperms and i have not ever got sex but i feel my sex time is very low,i think , i am suffering from intent ejacuation ,in my unkonwess i have get mannul sex. now i feel weakness of my muscles and body joint parts.and when i get angry i get body vibration.in cool too. so please tell me advise
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. Masturbation is not a sin and it is natural and normal. Masturbation cannot lower your sexual power. Nightfall also is normal for a young guy and is due to body's requirement. Premature ejaculation and lower sexual power are available only in thoughts. Over coming is not that difficult.

You might need psychotherapy and other cognitive behavioral therapies. I can help you through telephone. Please do contact me through customer care of www.healthcaremagic.com for a telephonic consultation session.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.