Suffering with night sweats, foul odor, sweating with simple tasks. Taking Cymbalta, Crestor. Cause?

I am a 31 yr old male who has been suffering from night sweats for the last few years. Just recently over the past year and a half i have noticed an increase in odor in the morning and through out the day when I do some simple tasks I start to sweat excessively to the point where i am constantly wiping the sweat from my fore head. I do smoke and drink a lot of caffeine. the only meds i am on are Cymbalta and Crestor. I would like to try and resolve this as my Fiance can not stand it anymore. anything I can do?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012