Suffering with new strain of stomach viral, have nausea without vomiting, mild abdominal pain, low grade fever. What can I do to feel better?

I believe I am suffering from this new strain of stomach viral. My symptoms started with nausea , vomiting and severe abdominal pains followed with weakness, headache and fever since last Wednedsay night. I started feeling better without the symptoms on yesterday, Friday during the day and late evening. Now, again, I have the nausea without the vomiting, mild abdominal pains and a low grade temperature. Is there an incubation period or length of time I will be suffering from this type of so-called stomach flu? What can I do to get to feeling better?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013