Suffering with nasal allergy causing continuous sneezing, heaviness in nose, watering nose on bending head. Permanent treatment?

Hello Doctor, For the past years i have been have a nasal allergy . I use to get this Allergy in my Nose once in a week. I use to get continuous sneezing and my nose will be very heavy. When i puy my head down, water flows down from it. I use to have a Cetrizine and i will get releaved of this Nasal allergy in few hours. can you please advice me a permanent treatment for this. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012