Suffering with multiple myeloma, have difficulty in walking, severe pressure under rib cage. Chest X-ray normal. Help?

DI a;m 85 yrs young and have multiple myaloma.....At first I ;thought because I have difficulty walking that perhaps this couldbe the cause of my severe pressure under the left rib cage.... I have discomfort on the right side but it seems to be more in my back.. had a chest x ray and ribs look okay.....I am aware that my bones are not very strong........and do have some arthritis .....age doesn t help.... tk u ...
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013