Suffering with monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance, high BP, anemia, recent tests showed high AST. Is it due to mgus?

I have monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance, diagnosed about 5 years ago now. I also have high blood pressure and am iron defecient anemic. Recently my AST jumped from low normal to 183 and then back down to about 7 points above normal. Coutd the mgus be having an impact on my liver? I am supposed to take 1000 mg of iron a day but I don t. Taking 365 mg seemes to keep my iron levels within normal range. I also take meds for my blood pressure. My trigliceride levels are also very high but my cholesterol levels are relatively low... I do not drink and I try to eat a healthy diet . I do not get much excersize anymore because I am so tired and sick feeling all the time. As a result I am about 10 or 15 lbs. overweight .
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  65 Awaiting Answer