Suffering with mild seasonal intermittent asthma, pregnant. Will taking Romilast, Seroflo cause any side effects?

Hi Doctor, I am 5 week and 3 days pregnant, 30 year old female. I am located in Bangalore INDIA. I have diagnosed with seasonal mild intermittent asthma this year. I was prescribed Romilast (10 mg) twice in a day Seroflo (250 mg) and cetrizen once in day for 30 days . I sometimes develop breating out at night after a cold and cough . I have little dust allergy . On wheezing , I always take Seroflo and I feel better with the first single dose. Now I am pregnant so I want to know what are the side effects for these medicines if in continue taking them? Please advice
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012