Suffering with migraine, daily headache, difficulty to concentrate, bear sunlight, strong smells, advised beta cap tr40, triptomer. Safe?

Hello sir, Iam suffering with Migraine since 5 to 6 years I almost have headache daily, which is disturbing me a lot with which iam unable to concentrate work at office and at home. Will not be able to bear sunlight, sound, smells like petrol, perfumes, don’t feel like talking to anyone, suffering a lot. I approached a doctor in Kamineni a month ago, doctor advised me Beta Cap tr40 mg(morning) and Triptomer(Night) both daily one dosage. Pls. suggest me if there are any side effects with these tablets and will it be advisable using these tablets for 3 months.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012