Suffering with micro valve prolapse, have regular dizziness, fatigue. Any diet that would help?

I have micro valve prolaps and I was told four years that I have a small leak as well and since then we have lost our insurance and I have been feeling worse I have been feeling faint, dizzy, and tired alot. We moved to Nebraska from Arizona to get away from the stress , I have four older kids with families of their own now and I felt I needed to get away to let them learn how to do things for them selves without expecting me to take care of it, which was adding to my stress and I have two teenagers that I still have to raise without all of that. I thought if I got away from the extra stress I would do better not worse. How can I help myself here and now at home without insurance? Is there a diet I should be on, am I doing the right thing to get away from the stress, are there things I need to do for myself that I can do at home, maybe surtain vitamins that can help that I am not already taking, Any ideas that I could do here at home would help.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012