Suffering with lupus. Could this cause metallic taste in mouth?

I was diagnosed with lupus about 5 months ago. It took almost two years to figure out. After the birth of my son my body went crazy and that s when they discovered all of my problems were being caused by this one illness that is pretty common in my family. I have seen a cardiologist who told me that I suffer from something... Can t remember the name, it started with a t. She said I have a rapid heartbeat and that my heartbeat starts from the wrong part of my heart. Anyway my question today what could be causing this metal taste in my mouth or the weird smells that I can t get away from? I went to the dentist and he can t find anything wrong..
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013