Suffering with low grade fever, keeps fluctuating, normal test results, had taken flu medicines. Suggestion?

Hi Doc! I have been suffering from low grade fever since 2 weeks. It s usually 99.4 in the afternoon and at night and mornings it s 98.4. So it fluctuates. All my blood reports CBC, LFt, Urine profile, C reactive protein test shows no problem at all. Everything on the report is within range and normal. I just had flu 3 weeks back for which I was given Avelox . After the 7 th day I had low grade fever so the doc gave me klaricid . But after all my blood work the doc realized I have no infection so he stopped all medicines. Now I have no problem except my temp going upto 99.4 in the afternoon till evening and at night it drops back to normal. I am getting really concerned . Another doc told me to check my temp four times and divide it by four to see the average. That usually comes out to be 98.8 or 98.9. Your input will really be appreciated. Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012