Suffering with loss of hunger and loss of diet. Taking homeopathy medication. Help?

Dear Sir, I am suffering in stomach problem.Since last 10 years I have faced stomach problem.I face problem after three to four months & suffer one to one & half months,during suffering I can t take proper food.I feel no hungry during hole day & but for very few moment I feel hungry & it stopped very soon. In this period my belly seems always full.When I take food I am afraid that may be it will be vomiting .With this symptom I feel now lower back pain also.In this time I take homeopathy medicine from last two years during illness ,but the problems is coming after few months.So please help me how to I over come from the problem.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012