Suffering with lordosis, on treatment, have consistent headache, concentration issues, popping sound from ear. Suggestive treatment?

Hello doctor, I am suffering from lordosis for which i go to physiotherapy and take dolo 650 . It is not helping me as i always have headache . I have problem in concentration. I forget thing quiet regularly. There is a popping sound coming out of my head. Sometime this sound hurts really badly. My social life has been screwed up. I dont know What kind of disease it but Its been more than a year. Please tell me What should i do. should i consult a neuorlogist or it is psychological.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013