Suffering with liver problem since months, suggested liver transplantation. Is there any other alternative?

hello! i am Awinash Rai from Guwahati. I have been suffering from a serious liver problem from quite a few months. According to Army Hospital of Guwahati, 80 % of my liver has been damaged & according to them, i ll have to go to Delhi for further treatment. they even suggested liver transplantation . i want to know if you can provide me with some other alternative. please suggest what i need to do as soon as possible. thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012