Suffering with liver disorders, feeling of vomiting, advised drips along with livosit, lotus-d, atvin. Suggestion?

my husband suffering from liver disorders form last month not understand what to do plz help me. the medicine he had taken exit-ad,nurodon-od,zolpid-10and riconia silver lp. than we consult another dr and he recommed these medicine livozit-70,lotus-d,ativn 2mg.and also he recommed for drip. bt my husband s condition is not good. today he has a feeling of vomiting . plz tell me first medicine is good for him or 2nd one or plz suggest any liver specilist in amritsar. sorry i ve no money and my mail id YYYY@YYYY plz hlep me without any fee i shall be very greatful to u
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012