Suffering with lichen planus, biopsy showed mild hyperplasia, stratum corneum with orthohyperkeratosis. Curable?

Hi sir, I m suffering from lichen planus . my biopsy report is the shows moderately dense superficial perivascular patchy lichenoid lymphocytic with normal intervening epidermis . In affected areas the epidermis shows mild hyperplasia . The dermoepidermal junction is infiltrated by lymphocytes and shows scattered necrotic keratinocytes and colloid bodies. the granular layer is focally thickened. The stratum corneum shows mild compact orthohyperkeratosis. Is lichen planus curable or not. please give ur proper opinion as soon as possible. Kindly regards
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012