Suffering with lax les esophagus, have consistent feeling of cold accumulation in throat, no improvement with medicines. Remedy?

hi doctors .. please do reply me ... i am having lax les oesophagus(lower splincter) problem from 2009... and now recently i can feel that cold always accumulates in my troat , and i am continuously spitting it out .. its really irritating ... i went to pulmanologist for this , he mentioned that some allergy and its like sinusits and gave some tablets ... i have no improvement .. is this one of the symptoms of lax les.. if so what should i do ...
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012