Suffering with kidney stones, prescribed Zerodol with Baralgin. How effective is the tablet?

Good Day, I live in Guyana, south America and my husband has been suffering from Kidney Stones fro the last 15 years. Normally when the stones are moving the doctor would prescribe Buscopan or Baralgin Tablets however yesterday he an attack and the doctor prescribed Zerodol to be used in conjunction with the Baralgin Tablets. i have never heard of this tablet. please advise on the side effects and how effective this tablet would be against the pains. Surgery is sort of not an option since what we were told is that with my husband s blood base type he has the tendency of forming the stones more faster as compared to someone who forms stones from the variety of foods eaten - Is this actually so????? also what can actually be done in order to prevent the stones forming, foods to stay away from and so forth???
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012