Suffering with kidney stones, have consistent stomach bloating, random cramps down uterus, back pain, headache. Treatment?

Hi, i have had a bloated stomach for the last 3/4 weeks,had random cramps down by my uterus they come and go and are not really painful just dull. Also had back pain which i thought was my kidneys again as i have had a kidney stone before and i am prone to infections however the doctors ruled out an infection and told me to come back in a couple of weeks if it doesn t settle down. I get random headaches, every now and again cramps in my legs which are again dull. Any help would be appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012