Suffering with kidney problem. Where in India can I get best treatment?

Dear Sir, I am Mahbubul Islam from Bangladesh. My Mother-in-Law is a Kidneys patient who has been get treatment from our country’s doctor. But we decide to get better treatment from your hospital or chamber. I need to get appointment for my Mother-in-law named Hossna Ara Begum due to Kidneys problem as soon as possible. Now we are seeking an appointment at your convenience time or other expert as you advice. and please provide your email ID for quick contact. Thanks with regards Mahbubul Islam +0000 Email: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Nephrologist 's  Response
well there are many many good hospitals and kidneys specialists in india !
it depends on which city in india would be most convenient to you.
if you are in delhi or around then i can try to help you out :)